Enjoy Your Food And Burn Fat At The Same Time
When you’re trying to lose weight, you might think you should eat diet food. Unfortunately, the food preservatives in diet foods may make you gain more weight than you lose. Instead, learn how to lose weight with these top ten fat burning foods and spices. You’ll feel full, satisfied and love the variety in your diet. The weight will drop off and you’ll never feel deprived! Very few people can sustain a dull cardboard lifestyle for long. Nevertheless, you don’t have to. Losing fat is NOT about eating boring food. HOWEVER, you will have to learn some kitchen skills if you want to make foods that both flatter your waistline AND tantalize your taste buds. Spices can turn mundane bland foods into culinary delights, and that’s their primary use in our modern world. Some “foodies” recognize how they support health as well, sometimes as an antioxidant, an anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antimicrobial, or a combination of any or all of those attributes, Buy Spice…
How Do Spices Help You Burn Fat?
You don’t need to memorize the 600 page Bible Of Spices And Herbs to make magic happen in the kitchen, either. In fact, mastering a mere handful of spices will give all your dishes a kick, and it’ll make your friends and family think you studied at the Cordon Bleu…
So, spices make your food taste better. But did you know that certain ones also give an extra kick to your fat burning furnace? That’s right… certain spices have been shown to raise metabolism, or to aid fat loss through other mechanisms like improved gut health. According to researchers, eating a single spicy (hot) meal can increase your metabolism up to 25 percent! The boost in calorie burning can last for an additional 3 hours after you eat.
So if you’re trying to lose a few (or more) pounds, consider being very generous when adding the following to your food….
Spices Can Help You Burn Fat Fast – Cooking Spice Chart
It’s easy to benefit from the fat-burning ability of spices. Simply start adding more fresh garlic and onions to your vegetable dishes, soups, stir-fries, stews, and curries. Turmeric is excellent in curry dishes. Cinnamon is not only good with sweet foods; it is also excellent in savory dishes and can be added to Asian-inspired foods like curries, stir-fries, and stews. Chilies can be added to almost anything for a blast of heat.
- Garlic is well-known for its antibacterial properties. It also contains phytochemicals that break down fat deposits. Find a way to consume a couple of cloves raw often. Chewing a garlic clove with a bit of raw honey is one method. Wrapping it in a lettuce leaf or inserting into a tomato slice works too.
- Onions are easy to eat raw. They also contain fat burning phytochemicals. Simply slice them up into salads and enjoy.
- Chilies & Peppers add some heat to your food to fire up your metabolism. Capsaicin, the active ingredient in chili peppers, significantly improves fat burning. Additionally, chilies help boost energy levels as well. Capsaicin, the compound that gives peppers their heat, may help fight obesity by decreasing calorie intake, shrinking fat tissue, and lowering blood fat levels, as well as fight fat buildup by triggering beneficial protein changes in your body. Part of the benefit may be due to capsaicin’s heat potential, as it is a thermogenic substance that may temporarily increase thermogenesis in your body, where your body burns fuel such as fat to create heat, with beneficial impacts on metabolism and fat storage. Research suggests that consuming thermogenic ingredients may boost your metabolism by up to 5 percent, and increase fat burning by up to 16 percent. It may even help counteract the decrease in metabolic rate that often occurs during weight loss.
- Ginger is another warming spice that has anti-inflammatory properties and is known to help soothe and relax your intestinal tract. Research also suggests that ginger may have thermogenic properties that help boost your metabolism, as well as have an appetite-suppressant effect when consumed, suggesting a “potential role of ginger in weight management.”
- Cardamom, an aromatic spice with a spicy-sweet flavor, is another thermogenic herb that helps boost your metabolism and may boost your body’s ability to burn fat. Cardamom is a popular herb used in Ayurveda, an ancient holistic system of medicine and natural healing from India.
- Cinnamon comes up on almost everyone’s list of fat burning spices. Could be that cinnamon’s ability to stabilize glucose blood levels is a factor. It’s been clinically proven to help stabilize blood sugar levels with Type II diabetics. It also happens to have all the attributes mentioned in the first paragraph. Using three grams daily for eight weeks improved blood glucose and lipid levels. After the eight weeks, the treatment group demonstrated weight loss and lower BMI (body-mass index). It’s easy to add cinnamon to coffee or tea, smoothies, or use it in cooking. Adding cinnamon to a baked apple while holding the sugar may be a good weight loss treat to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Turmeric, if you’re a fan of curry, you’re probably also a fan of turmeric, as this is the yellow-orange spice that makes the foundation of many curry dishes. Curcumin, one of turmeric’s most thoroughly studied active ingredients, reduces the formation of fat tissue by suppressing the blood vessels needed to form it, and therefore may contribute to lower body fat and body weight gain.
- Curcumin may also be useful for the treatment and prevention of obesity-related chronic diseases, as the interactions of curcumin with several key signal transduction pathways in the body result in improvements in insulin resistance, hyperglycemia, hyperlipidemia, and other inflammatory symptoms associated with obesity and metabolic disorders.
- Ginseng is valued for its ability to boost energy levels and speed metabolism. Panax ginseng, in particular, has been linked to weight loss benefits, with one study showing obese, diabetic mice given panax ginseng extracts not only had improvements in insulin sensitivity, but also lost a significant amount of weight after 12 days.
- Dandelions - Every part of the dandelion is edible and full of nutrition. And because they help slow your digestion, they can make you feel full longer, helping you maintain a healthy weight and burn fat. Dandelions have antioxidant properties and contain bitter crystalline compounds called Taraxacin and Taracerin, along with inulin and levulin, compounds thought to explain some of its therapeutic properties. Along with being full of dietary fiber, dandelions also contain beta carotene, vitamin K1, vitamins and minerals, and are known for being beneficial for normalizing blood sugar and cholesterol, as well as cleansing your liver.
- Cumin is useful for digestion and energy production, and may improve glycemic control in people with type 2 diabetes. The spice has a long history of medicinal use, and has also been found to enhance memory and provide potent anti-stress benefits.
- Mustard - The mustard plant is actually in the cruciferous family of vegetables (along with broccoli, cabbage and Brussels sprouts, for instance). Mustard seeds have been shown to boost metabolic rate by 25 percent, which means you’ll burn calories more efficiently. In fact, just 3/5 teaspoon of mustard seeds daily may help you burn an extra 45 calories an hour.
If you enjoyed this post please “like, comment and share” if you want more content like this.
Cheers to your health!
Mobile ~ 602-369-0545
Make Sure Your Child Gets Their Proper Daily Nutrients, Click Here!
Become An Ambassador For Change And Help Underprivileged and Orphaned Kids,
While At The Same Time Winning Name Brand Merchandise at 95% Off
Retail – Click Here Now!
Learn The Path To True Health and Optimal Wellness – Click Here!
If you enjoyed this blog on Burn Fat Fast With These Spices, retweet and comment please!
Mouse here for
Incoming search terms:
- Herbs That Burn Fat Fast
- spices that burn belly fat
- HIMALAYAN SALT SHRINKS FAT
- spice reduce fat fast
- Spices to Burn Fat
- spices to lose belly fat
- spices that help you burn fat
- spices good for burning calories
- SPICES AND HERBS TO BURN FAT
- burn fat with mustard and spice